The authority is obliged to recognize the need for transparency and fairness.
In this regard, the Complaints Handling Guidelines document includes details on how to file complaints regarding the way in which the Authority carries out its functions.
For the purposes of this guidelines “complaint” means any expression of dissatisfaction about;
- the manner in which the Authority has carried out its functions
- the conduct of the Authority’s management, employees or persons acting on its behalf in the purported exercise of such functions
- complaints connected with the operations or management of licensees
The Authority will not accept anonymous complaints.
It is mandatory for complainants to fill in the Complaints Handling Form before any complaint is investigated by the Autority. All the information indicated on the form must be provided.
The Complaints Handling Form and all relevant documents can be submitted by any of the following means:
- in a formal email through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- in a formal letter addressed to the Financial Services Authority sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer
CC. Policy (Information & Communication Unit)
Financial Services Authority
Bois De Rose Avenue
P.O Box 991, Victoria
- hand-delivered directly to the Authority.
The Authority will acknowledge receipt of the complaints within two working days.
The complaint handling form is available here. -> Complaint Handling Form